Sunday, May 11

Happy m0ther's day

this is the day.the day which we should spend with our parents .. i remember , when i was small , i stole my mama's money before .. after 1 year , they finally found out because their wallet always lack of certain sum of money . that night,i get whacked up and beaten up. from that day onward , i never dare to do anything that is wrong toward my parents .

i just wanna tell my parents that : i sorry , for everything that i have done , thank you all for willing to forgive me and trust me again . i was really a bad jerk and a bastard before . so , as a child to our parents , let us complete our duties and responsibilities before it is too late . do now,whatever you can with whatever you have.

HAPPY MAMA's DAY to all the MOTHERS in this WORLD !

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA...i thought you dont know how jerk you are =P
    Joking nia ar..really touching wor Happy Mother's Day de post..sob sob..next time when my day reach also wish me like that ar..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..mothers day..talk bout mama ma..parents is both..hehe..
    no la..nice post..keep it up..
    have fun in INTI..and 1 more thing.
    make a diff in ur college..

    peace out bro..^^v

    ReplyDelete