Friday, December 5

exam over, its play time~

Today morning, 11.45 am , 4th December 2008, my semester 2 final exam for core subject have finally ended..At here, i wanna thank God, my family and everyone.. The only subject left is Moral Education, i just aimed 50 marks(credit will be more than enough).

Self-evaluation:
  1. Pure Mathematics : i have done one silly mistake..its cost me 3 marks
  2. Statistics : one mistake due to my carelessness uncapability,it cost 7 marks, such a Pain~~
  3. Economics : it still ok, not bad arr, but i not having enough confident to score the grade i want to
  4. Business Studies : if it is divided into 2 part, the first part is HEAVEN and the another is HELL!
  5. Law : stil can handle, hope i not out of topic

Once after exam, my fren and i went straight to MidValley. I didnt buy anything.. hmm...a waste of time only.. at night, we went to a place to relax at Bukit Bintang.. it is not a good place, so not worth to mention about it ba.

Exam over, i seeming to be more busy..handling my activities to fit my schedule..Port Dickson, Langkawi, Singapore~ i l0ve it , babe!

Datz life, enjoy it..while u stil hav da time, ability, power n $$

4 comments:

  1. gud for you..freedom declared!!haha..when r u going to s'pore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...finallly finish hey..
    haha..
    anyway..U've been tagged by me.!!
    read my blog..
    and pls follow the rules..
    thx bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh macha start blogging la..
    how was d langkawi trip anyway?
    when going spore?

    ReplyDelete