Tuesday, January 26

Super 7 Anniversary

the result was released today. i heard some good news as well as bad news from friends..well, i still dont know my result yet. i had to wait for several days to back to school, then take my result..i kinda nervous, but still okay hmm, tiring job make me do not have the energy to think about it.

it was cool, those workers and me got treated good foods..i had taken some picture, well, i cant upload it because i am in cybercafe now, and this fuckin CPU does not have bluetooth..the boss gave us 2 box(24 bottles of beers). we all have about 12 workers, but only 6 included me drank all..i think i need to have extra trainig in drinking lots of beers..

well, good luck to all Inti A-levels. bad or good, u still have a way, remember to go your own way.

1 comment:

  1. din know tat u r so loyal... again i'm THE LOSER.

    ReplyDelete